Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TDIC Projects

My partner Salem and I researched emirates pearl. You can see our PowerPoint about its best features embedded below including sound, videos and pictures. Also there is a video link about the emirate pearl that you can see below.


The project I liked the most was Abu Dhabi Creek Business Resort because the location is on Abu Dhabi Creek separated from mainland. The resort will have 369 guest rooms, conference meeting facilities, garden area and range of restaurants. I liked how they described the central pool around the hotel complex and I hope to see there luxurious residential villas.


The least interesting project was desert islands since the 6 nearby offshore outcrops will be linked by ferry, because I don’t prefer traveling by boat. I really don’t care that much for animals and the desert. During the summer it could get just a little bit too hot for children. Also the idea of floating restaurants does not amuse me. If a family has a lot of children, they would prefer having a few play grounds around to keep them busy.


As money accumulates, technology will grow. When businesses perspire, are they keeping global warming in mind? A countries growth is very important for the people and also we must think how this will affect our future.



Read this doc on Scribd: Emirates Pearl

No comments: