Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"My Carbon Footprint" – "Problems & Solutions"

A carbon footprint is a total of all emissions of greenhouse gases produced like carbon dioxide, which were measured by the impact human activities have on the environment. I calculated my footprint at the http://footprint.wwf.org.uk/ website and got score 2.09 and that is as I am living as if there is 2.09 earths.

I realized that I could do a lot more than I do to help out in the world. I do consume a lot of electricity and use the air-conditioner and lights an awful a lot. Second of all, I feel I should really try eating healthier and be on a better diet of foods.
Third, I could do my part to make more space at home and be
cleaner.


I have a habit of leaving electricity swishes on stand by all the time. My computer, the T.V. and the even my Sony. I have made a lot of reductions. I hope because I never have a room without switching off any appliances I have been using. I always make sure not to download at night or overload on electricity. Second I need to start trying dome fresh fruits and eating a variety of fresh vegetables in my diet. I y to eat a little more fish because I really like fish. I will cut down on any lambor or beef products. Third I'm making more space in my house. I'm rearranging things and getting rid of useless things, like old papers, boxes and junk. I always make sure to clean after myself and not leave needless trash around the floor.

To conclude, everyone can take a step toward making our world a better place to live and cleaner. It is not that thought to help save energy and cut down on pollution.

No comments: